Tuesday, October 5, 2010

nonsense


I woke up this morning thinking you.
Blue, red, yellow, orange, and three times black. Thoughts tell me that this has no relevance but I was thinking of you. I was thinking about your red hair, blue eyes, slightly yellowed colored teeth, your favorite orange tube top you only wear when its exactly 85 degrees with low humidity of 22.7%
Then black, black, black.....

I realize that it has no relevance. Why does one think of you. The sky could turn blue, blood turn red, sun shine bright yellow, and an orange....well can look orange.... black, black, black, no relevance.

I have never met you yet I vison these things, I have never spoken to you on the phone or heard your voice but the slight description in my mind is the the thought that lingers ....

lost the thought.

thinking of you - means much more to me then probably you.... thinking of me- who? That's a good question, another story, another time, another life, wouldn't be in the future, would be in the past.  Thinking of you in the past, is that possible, I assume a a red corvette, blue high heels, yellow scarf, and ugly orange gucci shades that cover your whole face because you are too self conscious, but in the end people end up thinking that your bf beat the shit out of you because you wear them day and black, black, black...

Thinking of you makes me feel.....wait I don't feel, I haven't felt in black, black, black.
But I think... I think of you.


Ocean.... Cherries....Daisies....fire... darkness,...darkness....darkness...
Thinking of you makes no sense anymore, my life would be complete not thinking of you.
Thinking of you develops angry, swiftness through my heart, wind through my ears, decongestion in my nose, I see right through myself... I see no thoughts, I hear no cries, I smell no danger, I forget what I was thinking about... blue. red. yellow. orange....????
what comes next.....???
four walls, no windows, high ceilings, and each corner seems too far away, a distant memory, and idea, not a thought...darkness...darkness. darkness... If stopped now, could I start all over, if I began would the world even notice.. my thoughts have begun because you have existed. My world gravitates to new levels. Darkness?

My heart is black, black, black. Thinking of you, black, black, black. no relevance? All I see is.... bla..

I see..

Thinking of....

Darkness....


Your blue eyes, your red poofy extravagant dress, your yellow radiant hair, and that orange exquisite emblem that you wear every time.... Thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment