Wednesday, October 6, 2010

something

Well... where do I begin? Blogging, noting, messaging, whatever this is called. I am trying to to take a step into another direction, not knowing which way I am headed. I think abstractly. I live in the past but pretend I am in the future, where does that leave me. Blogging, noting, messaging, whatever you want to call it.
Honestly, right now I am sipping my favorite drink in the whole wide world.....can you guess... only those who know me and don't know me might know, but probably none of you will guess. Because none of you really KNOW me. I think most of you won't even be reading this. You wanna know the drink?-Vodka rocks...my favorite, with a lime.
Blogging, noting, messaging what is it? Really... We tell about our lives, and how fuck up we are. OR not. usually it is all boring. Tell me, what is really interesting when someone is writing about themselves...nothing. I read through endless of amounts of notes on fb and they are all bull shit, no offense to anyone, but really do you have anything else to do? Blogging, noting, messaging.
I laugh, I cry, I moan, I beg, I smile most of the days I live. Backwards, forwards, past, present, I tend to try to break all the rules. Upside down I live, hanging myself from the ceiling seems appropriate, you're probably laughing because I am dead. Not really, but almost. Most people in this world live a dead life. I am dead most of the time I am alive. I fall to my knees and beg for forgiveness, but every time I get struck by lighting and fall asleep. Then, I wake up in the same spot where I was supposed to be born.... In a garbage dump. If I was born there, what would I be like? Do you ever think like that? What if I died tomorrow. Would anyone care. I can think of four people. Blooging, noting, messaging...what does it all mean.
I like to run at night with non running shoes. I like to eat lots of ice cream and throw it up in the morning. I like to shop for clothes all day long with a stolen credit card. I like to slash peoples tires of close relatives. I like to walk around with a hard on in my house with the blinds open hoping that someone will see. I like to jump off three story buildings hoping that I will break a leg. I like to act like an asshole to people I love. I like to.... what would you like to do? Blogging, noting, messaging.
20 years from now I hope I have accomplished nothing. I want to be a loser. I want to be incredible. Don't you wish you could be part of a video game?. Die 15 times and still comeback to life. I want to live life to the least. I want to be the best possible hot dog griller ever! I want to... good question.
Slow motion, Music Mania, talking fast, radiation, karate, toilet paper, scotch tape, the year 2000, arm, 2009 depression, 1950, balloons, black, white, peace, love, murder, hate,eyes, blindness, backwards, forwards, 9x3=, full moon, crescent, blind, shutter, heat, chill, help, please, stop, again, red, violet, green, orange, rain, monsoon, fan, cock block, plastic surgery, pause.... pause...pause... facebook, myspace, twitter and the list goes one....blogging, noting, messaging...
tell me what you think, Try to think...
(to be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment